Brand Ambassador (Outside Sales)
Santa Clara, CA
We are hiring enthusiastic Brand Ambassadors to be the face and voice of our brand. As a successful candidate, you will be involved in increasing brand awareness by selling and promoting our products in the field as well as at various local events. This role is part-time with an hourly maximum of 30 per week.
We’re passionate and geeky about many things, including but not limited to, bash, emacs, agile, process optimization, scalable frameworks, and data driven decision making. Though we come from diverse backgrounds we support and respect each other. When not building advanced fiber optic networks you can find us building robots which dispense cocktails, deploying networks for events on the Playa, crunching data for democracy, and or baking sourdough bread.
- Engage with potential customers through face-to-face interactions in the field, residential homes, at local events, festivals, malls and more within Greater Bay Area
- Promote and sell MenloFiber to new demographics while meeting weekly sales goals
- Explaining MenloFiber’s Community Network Approach to Internet service to people
- Acting as the professional face of our construction crews in the field.
- Work as a positive team player to meet individual and team sales goals
- Learn about the benefits and services of our product to effectively market to customers
- Friendly, unflappable, and motivated team player
- BA/BS preferred; high school diploma or GED required
- Customer service, sales or marketing skills
- Reliable source of transportation
- Previous experience in a Sales or Marketing Organization is preferred but not required.
- The opportunity to get insight into startup environment where you can be a trailblazer without burning out
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
- Join a diverse team that brings a lot of passion and experience
- Build a platform that brings meaningful internet options to consumers
- Hourly base + commission
MenloFiber is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
To provide clear and honest communications, responsive service, and innovative technology.
To fundamentally change how fiber infrastructure is delivered and create a market free of barriers.
To build open infrastructure that gives access to providers and choice to end users.