Struggling with growing demands of existing customers while looking to expand into new markets?
Do you spend more time running fiber or negotiating lease agreements than running your IP network?
MenloFiber provides a reliable and fast alternative for ISPs, allowing you to focus on core competencies and customer service, reaching more customers without the up-front capital investment of construction. With decades of combined industry expertise, MenloFiber understands the challenges of running modern high-availability high-bandwidth IP networks.
Our geospatial management interface provides powerful network-wide fiber utilization and planning tools, running on a truly independent and open platform that encourages healthy market competition through diverse service offerings.
Delivering a platform for growth
With MenloFiber, service providers can select from a variety of products to create and deliver unique services for their business and residential customers. MenloFiber offers flexibility by allowing shared or dedicated distribution, and the platform enables business analysis of both the network and active customers, providing powerful tools for engagement and growth.
• We build out an independent dark fiber infrastructure so service providers can invest and focus on delivering their own custom products and services to current and new markets
• Automated process tools move converted leads from drop to install, providing transparency to both customer and service provider for responsive dispatch and service
• Our standardized, simple, easy-to-use software platform empowers providers to manage their product offerings, streamline customer onboarding, and network monitoring
• IPv6 and IPv4 are routed on the same customer connection
• We manage a robust monitoring infrastructure that provides end-user customer visibility, highlighting known issues before they arise
• An interactive dashboard displays customer status and physical and logical network information, enabling live updates about the network and status of attached devices
• Our GIS-enabled platform provides construction, customer service, and field techs with accurate information on active service addresses co-located network equipment
• Geospatial engineering data is integrated with county and other datasets to provide accurate information about the physical network
The MenloFiber platform enables our service partners insight into the physical network and their customers, providing powerful tools for growth.
Layer 1 Glass
Layer 2 Logical
Layer 3 Routed
Agnostic on technology used to light fiber
No service provider construction required, quick turn up
Monitoring visibility into performance of circuits
Facilitate management of end-user CPE equipment
Managed DHCP or Static allocations